BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.sparklee.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

--new life--

life is just nice
i wonder how many days i never think about him
hehe...congrats to myself..

it's totally a new life for me,myself..
i feel that the environment is no more sadness but full of happiness...
now my life without you
but now a day what i have was friends...
single is so just nice for me..
i can go anywhere without telling or reporting to people...
i was just enjoy single life now
although i just feel lonely sometime

this few months without you
i already learn how to take care myself
i never told people when i'm sick
i already become strong..
i grew up already...
i do not want people to pity me...
i won't tell people when i'm sad
except to the friend i really close with...

friends,
i won't show my pity face anymore..
now i was totally happy with my life..
i won't sad anymore...
i sure...
and i don't think i will get into relationship now..

god bless,
i will be strong...
Tylett,
i hope you also as same like me...
be strong and happy always...



--------------------------------------------end----------------------------------------------

0 comments: