BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.sparklee.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

new hair=new life

if you ask me whether i stil love you or not..
i can tell you da truth
i miss you but not loving you
i know outsider all thought i still very very love you
but inside my heart i already let you out from my life
i asking myself several times why i will jealous
and i get the answer now
i jealous is cause of that girl is her
but if change to other girl i won't
last time i very love you
but since the day i already let off
i let off all the love to you
outsider is thinking i'm a girl without guy won't die
i admit
but what i dislike is be alone
i like to be with you is because you bring me happy everyday but not happiness
i like you is because you enough naughty for me
this is the stupiest thing i do in my life
i like naughty guy
i hate to be lonely this is why bf use to be for me
i need a bf when i need
i do not hope my bf find me or disturb me
that is why i rather single than couple

at the end of this topic
i just want to say
sun,i seriously not love you anymore
i may be missing your good and things we done
but i already stop loving you this is a fact
cause inside my heart there are things to fullfill already
i love to be single
i afraid of lonely
i really mean to be it
so hope guys who try to destroy my life
just stop any action
cause i just want peaceful life
thanks


--------------------------------------------end----------------------------------------------



0 comments: